Monday, March 31, 2008

The Blog Glossary AKA The List of Characters

Here is the spot i have chosen to "backtrack" and do a Blog Glossary.
Here is the list of usual suspects:

***A Blog Glossary of my family***

Boki Mame ----- Me
Juju Mame ----- The Wife - The very best thing to ever happen to me and the love of my life. Married me in 2002.
Cooter Mame - The Boy - Born Dec of 2006. Adopted by my wife and I. The second best thing to ever happen to me. He is crazy and a ball of energy and cute as the day is long. He frustrates me and tires me out, but i have not regretted one day of him as a part of my family
Foo Mame ----- The Cat - Original name Jinx, (originally owned by Sissy, she has an affinity for buying pets and passing them off to others like Ellen DeGeneres) his adopted name
Fhqwhgads AKA Little Fooker, Quad City Foo Jay, Foome and Foo Foo. He is lazy, a bed hog and a snobby eater, but he loves his daddy and his daddy loves the Foo.

**A Blog Glossary of my side of the family**

Uppa ------------- My Dad
Gamma --------- My Mom
Uncle Moose - My middle brother
Uncle Bear ---- My youngest brother
Aunt Candy --- Bear's wife
G-Money ------- Bear and Candy's oldest son
Mack-Que ----- Bear and Candy's youngst son
Aunt Alyice --- My aunt and Gamma's sister
UB --------------- My uncle and Gamma's brother
Rusty ----------- My aunt Alyice's friend

** A Blog Glossary of Juju's side of the family**

Buscha --------- Juju's grandma
The Goat ------- Juju's mom
Aunt Sissy ----- Juju's younger sister
Uncle Buckle - Sissy's husband - AKA Turnbuckle
JJ ----------------- Sissy and Buckle's daughter
Uncle Chef ---- Juju's middle brother
Aunt Dee ------- Chef's wife
Pooker ---------- Chef and Dee's son
Uncle Jon ------ Juju's youngest brother- AKA Jonny the Boy
Aunt Leesee -- Jon's wife
AJ ----------------- Jon and Leesee's son
Aunt Kate ------ Juju's Aunt and Goat's Sis
Uncle Roo ----- Juju's Uncle and Aunt Kate's husband
Buffy ------------- Juju's cousin

** A Blog Glossary of friends co-workers and aquaintances**

April ------------- My work wife - Graphics
Anna ------------ My co-worker - Sales
Captain Dave- Poker regular (Main Street's brother - Heather's boyfriend) Thinks he is always the table captain, hence the name. Likes to talk. Not hard to tilt.
Cutter ----------- Poker regular. Likes to bully when he has the chips.
Dead Money - Poker regular AKA Wizard. Much improved since he started playing. Scares me as he is a call station. He never raises...ever. Will check the nuts every time! Gets him into lots of trouble. I am always wary as I never can figure out the cards in his hand.
Hairy Steve --- Poker regular AKA Poker Steve - Likes to chat...alot. It throws me of my game.
Hanging Chad-Poker Regular AKA Chadley- A loose player. Will call with anything. Is very dominant when he starts getting hands. Likes to talk smack.
Hatches -------- My poker wife. I taught her almost everything she knows (at least in the beginning). Likes to play online.
Heather -------- Poker regular (Captain Dave's girlfriend)
Lex -------------- Poker regular
Main Street --- My co-worker - Sales (Captain Dave's brother)
Oz --------------- Poker Regular
Philbo ---------- Poker Regular AKA Philly (River Farbo's brother) Loves to raise pre-flop. good poker instincts. Can usually tell when he is beaten.
River Farbo --- Poker Regular AKA Little Farbo (Philbo's brother)
Snakehead --- Poker regular (Texty Steve's cousin)
Texty Steve --- Poker regular (Snakehead's cousin)
The Mullet ----- Poker Regular AKA Jeff the Mullet
Whitey ---------- Poker Regular
Willy ------------- My boss

Start of the Week
Today was very busy at work. My "work wife" had a vacation day and I was left alone to draw all by myself. I work for a sign wholesaler as a technical illustrator. I tell people i make drawings like the instructions you get with a new grill ... only better. i also have to make them look pretty for the customer and useable for the shop to make the sign. though "work wife" did bring her 6 month old in to visit. She took the day off as there was a concert sunday night , seether, breaking benjamin, and some other band. she thought she may be partying too much and wanted to sleep in. her daughter is very cute. i mean very cute. i have only seen pictures of her and they don't do her justice. she was C U T E and all smiles.

"boy" woke up with a nasty rash on his belly and a bit on his back. poor little guy is itching and itching. he has had it for a few days but it just exploded last night. i'm taking him to the doc's tomorrow to see what the deal is. he went to grandma "goat's" (wife's mom) house today and going to gramma & papa's (my mom and dad) house tomorrow and wednesday as i don't know if what he has is contagious or just some allergic reaction. here is a pic.



i came home from work and started laundry. "wife" went to chuch to set up for the semi-annual rummage sale. she picked up a car seat, as ours was smashed in the "tree incident". and my mom picked up some clothes for "boy". gramma and papa stopped by about 7 pm, just as "boy" was settling down. crap.
they brought a few items picked from the rummage sale. the bonus of setting up for the rummage sale is you get first dibbs before the general public does. we dropped off a whole carful of stuff so picking a few things before the sale starts, tomorrow morning, is acceptable.

the floor and walls went up on the new house's addition today "wife" took a few pics that i should try to post.

Hopefully, the roof will come off this week and the new one will span the whole new footprint of the house. it's gonna be big. the new part will be one big open living/dining/kitchen. the right will be a master bedroom in the front with walk-in closet and master bath. a 1/2 bath and laundry room in the middle and "boy's" bedroom in the back. we will be finishing the upstairs ourselves. 1 master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet, 2 bedrooms, 1 more bath and a bonus room. the master downstairs will be turned into a guest bedroom/study when we move upstairs. and the back bedroom will be a tv room or something. we are very excited and can't wait for the finish.




No comments: