Monday, October 20, 2008

Serious CVSing 10/19/08

I have been so busy lately that I have not seriously been CVSing.
This was a great week for CVS and I thought it was worth my time to go this week.
I will post (my scenario) all the stuff we got at CVS this week later tonight... hopefully.
Juju and I got a ton of stuff for $4.

Here is a list of what I can remember.
2 Bottles of Bleach
2 Bottles of children's triaminic.
4 sure deodorants
3 12 packs of pop.
Touch of Grey hair color
2 Bags of candy corn
1 Tube of Shoe Goo
3 packs of diapers.
1 pack of baby wipes
1 Powerade
1 2-pk of toothbrushes
1 tube of toothpaste

Here are some of my big scores.
2 Bottles of Bleach for 3$ (regular price $3 each) plus
2 Bottles of Children's Tylenol $10.98 ($5.49 each) for a total of $13.98
- (2) $2 off coupons if you buy 1 of each, (bleach and Tylenol)new total $9.98
- $5 in ECBs for buying 2 Children's Tylenols, New total $4.98.
Not bad $5 for 2 bottles of bleach and 2 bottles of children's tylenol.
Regular price would have been $16.98. $4.98 is like 70% off. Sweet

2 Boxes of Excedrin Gel Caps $1.99
- (2) $2.00 off coupons = Free.
For some reason the cashier wouldn't give me the $.02 overage...I want my 2 pennies Beotch.

(1) 2-pk. of toothbrushes were free after ECBs and I had a $.75 coupon.
I made $.75 on that one. The limit was 5 but there was only one pack left.
I could have made $3.75 for buying 10 toothbrushes. CRAP!

The hair color was the big moneymaker. it was free after ECBs. I had a $2 off coupon and there is a $8 dollar rebate. I made $10 buying that.
I could have been on the plus side if I had realized about the Sure rebates. I had coupons and they also will send rebates for the full amount of the purchase, but we got the wrong kind. CRAP. maybe i will take them back exchange it for the rebated kinds (Clinical and Naturals).

No comments: