Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cooter's Artwork


It seems Cooter got a hold of a pencil and wrote on a half dozen walls and doors before I caught him. I cleaned it all up, but Juju found a door I missed. The front door. Crap. At least he is a lefty. Maybe he will be an artist like daddy. As a bonus he colored inside the panels. I took a picture of him posing with his "artwork". Perhaps his but is against the door so I don't SMACK it. Click the photo for a closer look. His cuteness factor is so off-the-chart that I can't be mad at him for very long.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh the joys of parenthood and grandparenthood! Kids love to write on walls. I remember many times writing on walls when I was a child. I remember this feeling of awesomeness at what I could accomplish with all that area to draw. I remeber vividly the last time I did it. It was at my grandmas apartment and I was 8. My mom really layed into me that day! IT's inevitable Mike. Cooter is too cute to discipline!Hey my word verification below says palin!