Wednesday, March 4, 2009

8 Free Bars of Dove Soap and A Sure Sign of Spring

Today Juju stopped at Walgreens. There is a deal there all month. Buy 8 Dove products and get $10.00 in Register Rewards. There was a Walgreens coupon in their Sunday flier for $.99 off Bars of Dove soap (limit 3) but Juju gave the coupon last and they took $.99 off the $1.39 price for every one. 8 x $.40 = $3.20 - $10.00 in store credit is $6.80 in profit.

It also works for the trial size soap bars and trial size deodorant.
Deal Scenario:
Purchase 8 Dove Deodorant (.5 oz) .99 each=$7.92
Use four $1.50/2 coupons from the 1/18RP
Pay $1.92
Get back a $10 Register Reward
Final cost FREE, plus a $8+ moneymaker!
(You could also do a mix of Dove Soaps and Deodorants!)

If you don't have the Dove coupons, then your deal would look like this:
8 Dove deodorant .99 each
Pay $7.92
Get back a $10RR
Final cost FREE, plus a $2+ moneymaker!
The soap bars are going to work great for my homemade laundry detergent and they were totally FREE! I love my wife!

Today on the way home from work I counted 4 dead skunks on the road. If that is not a sign of the arrival of spring, I don't know what is.

My folks came back from Florida yesterday and stopped by to see us (ie. Cooter). My Dad had a heart attack on the way down at the end of January (in Georgia). They continued to Florida after a few days and stayed the whole month of February. Dad got a stint and a pacemaker that shocks him intermittently (not in the way it is supposed to). He is gonna get it checked out next week. They both look great, but arrived a few days too early as the temps here have not been above freezing for about a week. I think we are supposed to get above the freezing mark tomorrow. and in the 40's or 50's by the weekend. The skunks know whats going on. I wish they could just look both ways before crossing the street. Who am I kidding? The only good skunk is a dead one.

No comments: