Monday, July 14, 2008

reverse of last weekend

After the excitement of my nephew being born it was a pretty laid-back weekend. Saturday I did some stuff around the house and went to Lowes to buy some stuff to fix and outside spigot. went back to look at some clearance stuff for the new house with the family. then, ended up at the goat's house to mooch supper. It poured rain most of the afternoon and evening, so i didn't get the spigot on til Sunday. We now can use the hose to water the plants and cars. Yippee.
Sunday played with Cooter and watched Winnie the Pooh sing-a-long about 20 times. The kid doesn't quit. All he says is Pooh, Pooh and jumps and (tries to) sing with the music. It is damn cute, but he tires me out just watching him. it is a VCR tape so he gets very impatient when it rewinds. I have to tell him to keep his fingers off the VCR buttons constantly. I caught up the laundry and put a new neck on the shower head. Uppa, Grandma and aunt AJ came to visit sunday night. Cooter was a big show-off. the kid loves to "entertain".
Last weekend was run, run, run. this weekend was pretty slow. I like the slow weekends. I was still busy, but not driving all over the county like last week.

No comments: