Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Quick Weekend

Well, another quick weekend. I went to be early Friday night as I had to get up at 3:30 am. to pick-up Angelfood Ministries food. Uncle Chef was a bit lat and we didn't leave the Goat's house til 5 am (we are usually there by then) We pulled in to St. Marks and there was no truck. Through the magic of blogging two hours pass... the semi finally pulls in at 7 am. It take us an hour and a half to unload the truck and divide up the food and we are at church at 8:30. There are already people in line to pick-up their food. Crap. After we get the distribution line set up it is about 9 am and we start distributing. We finish with distribution and eat lunch and I get home about 12:30. Fart around the house for a while and then take a nap til about 5 pm. Watch some Olympics and then back to bed at about 1 am.
Sunday Juju and I did some painting at the new house. We got the living room painted a light Tan/Beige. Aunt Alyice took Cooter to the Zoo so we could paint our little butts off. So far, I think the kitchen and living room colors are awesome. I have a sore neck and arm as I did all the cutting-in and Juju was the roller queen.
The new neighbors were moving in next door and a went over and gave them a wassup. They seem very nice and their son is only a few months older than Cooter.

No comments: