Thursday, August 21, 2008

Building A Mystery

Today my boss "Willy" tells me a little story. He is heading for the door to go home last night and he sees a scrap of paper on the shop floor. He picks it up to toss it in the trash and sees it is a receipt from Wal-mart. He unfolds it and sees there are only two items on the slip. A tube of KY jelly and a pregnancy test. Now I am certainly no expert on pregnancy tests, but i am pretty sure you don't need KY jelly to take it. So I am thinking ... there are three scenarios that can be playing out here.
1. Someone knows even less about pregnancy tests than I do and thinks you DO need KY to take the test.
2. Someone seems to have a lack of planning and or economic skills as condoms can be bought pre-lubricated. And certainly a box of lubricated sausage skins costs less than a pregnancy test, the KY and 18 years of raising a rugrat.
3. Someone or someone's wife or girlfriend is trying to pregnant and with all the sweet baby-makin' activities, a vajayjay gets sore and dry and need a little coochie oil to keep things going.
Everyone except Willy and I are suspects. Some are more probable than others, but I really think it could be anyone. I believe Willy found it on our side of the building. That would make my seven co-workers (shop and office) the main suspects. But if he found it by the back door of the main building it opens it up to dozens and dozens of other potential fornicators. All I know is someone was "making babies" or practicing to "make babies" last night and it wasn't me (or Willy)....Stay tuned to hear about any more developments.
P.S. How can someone go to Wal-mart and just buy those two items? No batteries? No Twizzlers? No 25 quart rice cooker? It just ain't right.

No comments: